Saturday, May 22, 2010

Large scrappy stars is quilted!

Our anniversary is in July. This quilt top was made a couple of years ago for our bed. It finally made it to the top of the Get-it -Done list.

I have my fingers crossed that I can get the binding finished soon.

Our daughter and her hubby (the elopers) are having a vow ceremony July 3rd at Jolly Mill.

They have the park reserved for the whole day. We plan to enjoy every minute with family and friends.




The grand kids are trying out the quilt to see if it will work as a picnic quilt. I think it passed!








This was constructed with 30 blocks measuring 21 1/2" set 5 x 6. I love scrappy and this was pulled entirely from stash.
Special Thanks to my friend Linda for helping make sets of fabrics for the blocks. (She did a good bit of the ironing for me too)