Lamp has been re-done to make the base more stable. I also go to use up more Legos!
|My attempt at melting small pieces for the shade. Hubby didn't like the 'smell' so these came out of the oven early, For some reason I like them better wonky! Now to work on the frame and see if my idea will work before I melt the rest,|
|Took an old lamp shade and striped it. Then sewed wire mesh to make a new base. Look all over for my box of bias binding to use as an accent, Even Connie did not know where I had put it for safe keeping.|
|On my hunt for binding I came across a pom-pom trim. Wouldn't you know half of it already has the balls cut off.|
|Time to make another batch.|
|Trim is on and I used clothes pins to hold it tight at the top and bottom. Jumped ahead and started gluing on the Lego globs So far, so good.|
|Yes I will most likely add the pom-poms to the bottom and maybe even the top.! I have always wondered why I have the red trim in my stash--lol|