The yellow is all scraps from Alycia. I added the black for background and my own scraps for the letters.
I think I did a good job using up all her small pieces.
The saw tooth border was cut using the smallest triangle die with my BABY GO.
I didn't iron or re-size and most were cut on the bias so there is some distortion. (I like it)
The letters are cut free hand and I will raw-edge applique them.
Judy is doing a color a month challenge and I am considering ideas for making large blocks to add to a quilt.
I had started this scrappy flower block from material and blocks that Dawn gave me.
I have several ideas to make it larger. All involve me pulling more fabric and using my cutter!
Maybe I can work on it tonight and start my FNSI a little early.- be good cw