Monday, November 8, 2010

auction finds cont...


Half of the yard at this auction was lined with boxes of misc. Many went for $5.00 for choice, then many more for $3.00. Half that was left for $1.00 a box. I did NOT get any from that round. The other bidders staked out their 'finds'.
I did however get the rest of the lot for a $2.00 nod of the head.
Thought hubby was going to kill me. I am still surprised he loaded it all up. (Not surprised that he had tie-downs in the back seat)
Bless his heart, I think he even enjoyed the trip home.
Conversation included: How much do you think it will cost to just take this all to the dump? along with: Do you think it is burnable?
Sarah is coming over today to help me unload it all to the basement. We will sort it and just see what $2.00 can purchase. The fun part is going to be re-gifting it. Good news is that if we don't get it done, then I will have a good start on being a Hoarder- maybe I can get a TV show!

Looks like I am going to have to take a day off work just to dust!

Cookie Jar was NOT in the boxes for $2.

I actually picked this one up after the table was picked over at a $3.00 for choice.

Since he sits near my "design" wall, I think I will use him to hold my clothes pins.