Friday, December 23, 2011

OrcaBaySpoiler group

I saw that someone had tried to post a photo to the mystery group album and was deleted.  I am sorry I missed it b/c I am having ideas too.  SO..... I am going to start an unofficial group for anyone who want to banter ideas of where this mystery may or may not go.

I set it up as invitation only so bear with me.  (my first group)  I will keep it up just till after the reveal.

No prizes, no deadlines, just fun "What IF's"





Your OrcaBaySpoilers group at Yahoo! Groups is good to go.

Here are the details on OrcaBaySpoilers:
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OrcaBaySpoilers
Group email address: OrcaBaySpoilers@yahoogroups.com


Of course I am traveling today so don't worry if it takes me a bit to get you in, I am still learning how to be a group moderator.


Merry Christmas to all the spoilers and non-spoilers out there!  cw