Friday, September 9, 2016

Another flower quilt top to show off

Pictures are from the Tuesday class at the Marionville, MO library-  we meet at 1 pm

Connie took this top I had given her and embellished it to make a beautiful raffle quilt for a charity she supports.  I don't remember when or how I came to own this top.  I know I have had it in my UFO pile for many years.  I did not make it.  Sorry I don't know the story behind this now future keepsake.

Connie made 12 small tops for a children's charity project.  I love how she uses up everything she has.

Another kid friendly top--very Eye-Spy-ish

More fun fabrics

This is 3 tops laid together.  I recognize some of this fabric!!

OK here is the flower top you were wanting to see!  Made using our patterns from the 1932 newspaper



This is only one who chose to do the alt. block as the pattern instruction suggested to make the top larger

She enlarged her patterns about 1/2 inch. 

What a tradition but modern setting


The library will have the completed tops on display for the Apple Fest going on next weekend.

out of order but 4 more of Connie's small tops

What a great leader and enders  project.  You go girl-  go sew girl!!