Friday, February 17, 2012

First two Winners in the Knot A Long give-a-way ............

I KNOW I am super slow getting this going, I just got my extra copies of the pattern yesterday.  I printed off the comments and drew a slip from the hat (actually a bowl, no picture, sorry)

Our first winner is Lynne, she will have choice of my left over strips from my red/black and blue 2" or if she prefers, 4 fats in colors she prefers cut to the size she would use (I have the 1 1/2, 2" and 2 1/2 inch dies)

wow cheryl, do i HAVE to give it away??!! i want one of my own. if i HAVE to give it away, i would give it to my daughter patience who is getting married this august. i started one of my own, but that was when i was married......now that i am divorced, i still want the quilt on my bed, but NOT the one i started for kevin and myself. i have absolutely no idea what is ever gonna come of that one......i am soooooo tempted to see how this goes by strip piecing that i think i am gonna have to break down and buy the pattern ;o)

Second name is Kim, a pattern will be on the way as soon as I confirm a mailing addy.

Oh my goodness...dare I start another thing? I have always loved this pattern.
I think I will have to watch this time........it is such a lovely classic quilt.

Happy sewing

I have one more pattern to give a way, if you want to play, leave a comment on what colors you would like to make a Celtic Knot in and what size.  Remember this is strip pieces so you can do anything you want.  I like to die cut but you rotary gals can even go extreme if you like.  I have made 1 1/2, 2" and cut several in 2 1/2", plans are to try it in 3" with out borders (we'll see)