Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Grand baby is here- June 3rd 2010

Best Daughter-in-law ever, Kelly and favorite Oldest son, Mike let me hang out in the delivery room to be one of the first to meet their new daughter.
Breely Grace was born at 12:55 am. June 3rd, 2010.

She weighs in at 8lbs and measures 21 1/4"

I am so proud to be part of the welcoming committee.

Brother, Lane and Sister, Karlee will have to wait until after breakfast to see their new sister. They got to spend a little time waiting with their mom and dad for the big event but got sent home for bed a couple of hours before the delivery.

Kelly did all the real work but Mike got to cut the cord. Grandma just stood back and tried not to cry. It is all so amazing. She smiled when I held her! I think she knows I have plans for her to learn to quilt with me.