Monday, September 28, 2009

Edna finished her Mystery Top

Hey Nancy Rose do you remember this one?

Several of us followed along on your other blog in 2008 to make our own versions of the “Mystery” you offered.mystery 002

I remember our group displayed our quilt/tops at our Ladies Night in Sept of 08. Last Tuesday when the group got together our at my place, Edna asked if I remembered this project. I had not seen her blocks put together so I was very excited to get to see the center was done.

She added the border and checkerboard and it is ready to stand in line to be quilted.

I never would have thought that this is the same pattern that we did the mystery. What a lovely quilt top!

mystery 001

As usual I hang them on the mini-blinds to take my photos- the yellow fabric is for the back- I can’t hardly wait to get started!!