Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Work day for the new flooring has started!

Hubby bid and won 1600 sq ft of oak flooring.  Looks like our 'plans' to do the upstairs are officially ON!

My office is totally cleaned out.  (except for the stuff on the walls)  Many thanks to our oldest son's family for offering up grunt work.  It is had to believe I can pack so much in a 12 x 12 room.

Bonus--we had time to clean out the Kid's play room too.  Plan is after these two rooms get floors down we can move our bedroom into them temporarily.
I had to shuffle the dinning room table to up under the breakfast bar to open up room for my 'office'.
Wish me well as I sort though files and misc.  (maybe tomorrow- lol)
I think I can make it work for a short term.  It beats moving all this stuff up and down stairs.
My sewing/craft areas don't have to get compromised while working on the floors-  win/win