Monday, December 3, 2012

Deb, this one's for you!

How fun is this quilt!!  Good friend Deb H found this pattern in one of her favorite quilt mags.  We used a GO strip die to cut yardage and the Triangle Die to cut 1/2 sq. triangles.  She brought her orange and blues and raided my stash to fill in.  Fats can go a long way in making a controlled scrappy sing.
I am so excited to get to see this beauty one step closer to being gifted as a snuggle under HS Graduation quilt.  The more I look at this pattern the closer I am to cutting out one for me.
Deb bought the orange sheet I used on the back from our local Walmart.  I am going to have to check to see if there are any more.  I love this color!!

When I remember the name of the pattern or the mag it is from I will let you know.  be good  -cheryl