Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Aurora MO quilt show this weekend!

2012 "Heavenly" Quilts, presented by the Aurora Quilt Guild and the First Christian Church will be this Friday April 20th, (1:00pm- 6:00pm)   and Saturday, April 21, (10am- 4:00pm)

There are NO fees to enter your quilt.  There will be a charge at the door for viewers.  For more information, please call 417-246-1117  or 417-763-5199

Dawn and I are both going to show off a couple of our favorites.   See if you can find them at the show.
I didn't remember her 'names' for all these beautiful quilts.


Pam is going to have her booth set up.  She is stocked with the GO, BABY and lots of Dies!
She also carries the new Celtic Knot pattern and Fats to fill your every TO DO on the Wish list!

Hope to see ya this weekend.  I am hoping to hand out butterfly sets to cyber friends, I'll be a Pam's Booth if you want to 'find' me-  cw