Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Finally, I can get some decent photos!

I always knew I would trade quilting for house work. Now I know I will trade for equipment too. I am now the proud owner of a 'new to me' SONY" camera, 3-batteries, the charger, 3-storage disks(chips) for photos and....... the thingy that plugs into the computer to down load pictures.
The camera does all the zoom, time, date, stuff and shoots video. I am a happy, happy gal.
The unit is sturdy enough that I am not going to drop it, (I know I should use a case when transporting) or lose it under a pile of papers (or fabric).
Special THANKS to co-worker, Brian, for up-grading and getting himself a fancy, very impressive new toy.
Lucky me, lucky me, lucky me- now I can work on my photography skills and maybe get the whole quilt in a shot!!
Lucky Brian for getting to work with a quilter and get those drawers full of T-shirts turned into keepsakes. I love a Win/Win. be good cw