Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Trinity Celtic Knot quilts on disply at the Monett church of Christ/Red Cross Blood Drive

120x120 king for Mike and Kelly

2 inch strips w/ border,

mini made with 1 1/2" strips, the outer border is large b/c I hope to scallop after quilting

Debbie H. needs binding.  She is the closest to being done

Dawn had her top set together first.  Now to quilt and bind poss this year?

Close up of Dawns fabrics.  2 inch strips

After seeing Sharon's I want to make on in Christmas fabrics.  Her's is not a holiday print but wouldn't this pattern look great in greens and reds!!
I think this one of Edna's is my favorite.  I love how the print fabric teases the third knot.

close up, Edna used yardage and sheets to pull this all from stash.
We host the Blood drive a couple of times a year.  It is always fun to get to hang a few quilts for the doners to enjoy.  This group of quilts was quite the conversation starters.  Pattern is by Deb Cohen called Trinity Celtic Knot.  My friend Pam sells the pattern at her shop in Cassville/Exeter, MO