Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weekend at the lake sewing--




 Winding ways, 10 x 10 blocks,  36 total sewn together.  This 'kit' is all cut and ready for a sew day!

 Small Stars.  100 scrappy blocks, cut and bagged ready to go.  I got 12 blocks together.  Love the GO die!

 Double Wedding Ring, all cut out.  Sewed up all the arches and a few footballs.  Need to cut the backgrounds out.  Thinking about this being our anniv. quilt.  (Maybe even this year-lol)

 This was a bunch of cut out pieces I got from a friend.  I figured out the block and have sewn all the sets except the side mountains.  I have a few more triangles to go before I can sub-cut and re-sew.

 I have wanted to do a scrappy pinwheel for awhile.  I finally worked on striping the blades.  I love cutting paper with my dies to string piece on to.



There were a couple of other project I did not get pictures of.  I will up date later.