Friday, February 22, 2013

5 Minute Block, part II

Yesterday I posted about working on block to bust some old calico stash.  Doing the happy dance,  this top is done!!   It is very rare that I actually go from cutting to sewing to top.  Proud to say this one took a total of 6 hours from cut to ta da (time)  I started cutting yesterday and sewed 4 rows, just to be sure I 'liked' it.



Now on to piecing as much into the back as I can.  The rest of the calico fabric is going out the door to the first person to holler 'dibs'.    Happy Happy day, I just freed up space on my shelf to start another 'collection' - lol
Looks like my 'snow days' are behind me.  Two full days of showing properties coming up now that the snow is melting.  Fingers crossed the first one is the one the buyers love.  Wouldn't it be great to get to sneak in a bit more sewing- lol