Thursday, March 31, 2011

MC for April = ORANGE!

4-30-11  This is what I have so far:

4-8-11 A few changes, candles are added for Jesse (4-04) and Kelly (4-09) and Dustin (4-09) The bunny grew up! I printed a pattern and sewed all lines paper piece style(on the back side of the fabric)- then cut and removed paper and did raw edge applique. Since this is now my B-day month block, I am going to either add 50 pieces of confetti or 50 words about me. additional poss TO DO- spider for April Fools, Mayflower ship for saying April Showers bring may flower's 4/5/11 So far progress has been slow. I sketched out some ideas and have decided on the following; A cake to celebrate my B-day! Eggs and a Bunny for Easter, A Spider on the Cake (very bad April fools joke from when I was a kid- "Look there's a spider on your back- April Fool's"- told you it was bad!) I haven't made up my mind yet but I think I want 50 different orange things like confetti. I may cut circles b/c I am also trying to use my GO in my MC projects.
Again I am going to reserve this spot for my "Orange" project. I will edit in progress. As of this minute I am just 'blank' I will have to find my notes and see if I can come up with something interesting in orange and April (or spring). I am looking forward to having another block for my challenge quilt!


I asked the pups for suggestions and they just laughed! (I think it was laughing) Do you know how hard it is to get puppies to sit still for a photo?


Jack and Oreo are now 3 months old. Jack 'knows' his name and Oreo comes when I holler for Jack. Their trick for today is tipping over the trash can. Their reward is getting to spend less time in the kitchen!

After picking up the trash a couple of times I figured out to remove the container out of their reach. (again I know I heard them laugh!)