Saturday, January 14, 2017

Items from the quilting group for the ladies sewing class in La Palma.



 I came home from the lake and "found" a crate with my name on it!   Yea-  now to select sewing related items to send to the church sewing group in La Palma, El Salvador.

 I had help sorting through boxes and boxes of donations and picking out fabrics, books and sewing supplies we though the ladies would like.  Many, Many, Many yards of good fabrics.  Hundreds of books and quilting mags.  Misc. sewing projects in UFO states.

After loading and weighing, I am told there is about 300lbs of love packed up ready to ship.







 Maybe, Hubby and I can plan a trip down sometime to let me hang with the ladies and teach a class or two.  I am sure I could learn alot about using materials on hand and making beautiful gifts to share.