Saturday, May 19, 2012

PhotoBucket and Fotoflexer- easy way to Collage!



http://fotoflexer.com/app/ 

I love PhotoBucket but was thrown when they changed their editing format.  The new system is way more complicated then I want/need.  (you know old dog / new tricks  etc...)  Anyway I found that I can collage in fotoflexer and now I am a happy camper again.

This post is a note to self  that  if/when I want to make a collage I can do so.  I know me and I will forget "how" I did it "last time".

fotoflexer, collage, save.  Doesn't get much simpler than that!  fotoflexer even lets me save to photobucket.
If I get to the point where I want to learn to do the fancy layering stuff, my pictures are all still in photobucket.  It is nice that I have figured out a solution that works for me.

Maybe it will work for you too---  cw

Favorite pictures from Rachel's grad quilt.