Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Rabbits Lair, Rogers AR

Deb, Dawn and I had a blast on our Shop Hop last weekend.  Getting to spend the day with favorite friends and fabric is a good one!  One of our favorite shops is the Rabbit's Lair in Rogers AR. 
I first met the gals from this shop when they were in the middle of moving locations.  My friend Pam purchased a lot of items that weren't making the move to the new store.  I was able to get a ton of scraps that I am still working with.

I shop here just about every trip back to the lake.  The collection of wool is just amazing.  I have purchased a lot of my quilt books here too.

The Rabbit's Lair

  1. www.therabbitslair.com/Cached - Similar
    The Rabbit's Lair is your creative fabric and fiber shop located in historic downtown Rogers, Arkansas. We specialize in reproduction and bright fabrics, wool, ...

    Products

    www.therabbitslair.com/products/
    The Rabbits Lair logo. Home ...

    About Us

    www.therabbitslair.com/aboutUs/
    About The Rabbit's Lair ...

    Contact Us

    www.therabbitslair.com/contactUs/
    The Rabbits Lair logo. Home ...

    Newsletters

    www.therabbitslair.com/newsletter/
    Oooops! I put the wrong date ...

    Last Chance Sale Fabrics

    www.therabbitslair.com/.../313/
    Category - Last Chance Sales ...

    Trick or Treat Bus Hop

    www.therabbitslair.com/.../593/
    The Rabbits Lair, Rogers, AR ...
    116 West Walnut
    Rogers, AR 72756
    (479) 636-3385
    Open Mon-Wed,Fri 9:30am-5:30pm; Thu 9:30am-8pm; Sat 9:30am-4pm