Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Breeley eating applesause photobucket slide show tutorial

One of my cyber friends was having trouble adding a photobucket slide show to her quilting blog as a post.  I know in the past I have also struggled to figure it out.  At one time I think I added a slide show and the directions on how to do it (Of course I forget where I did that at- lol) 
Anyway- here we go again so I don't forget.

1- add photos to their own albumn on photobucket.
2-view as a slideshow
3-click on HTML embeded link to copy the text
4- in another window open blogger
5-new post
6- at the top right select the edit HTML
7-now click the curser on the body of the post
8-then control V (or paste) the slideshow copy text
9- now back at the top right select Compose
10- add your comments.

In my case the pictures speak for themselves.  Breeley age 11 mo likes applesause!  Photo shoot was at the lake by grandma Cheryl.  My mom, grandma Faith controlled the spoon!  A good time was had by all and no babies were harmed in the making of this slideshow.