Friday, May 8, 2015

Project progress and finishes

It has been a month since I last posted progress on the basement clutter.  A lot has been accomplished, you will have to take my word for it.  To the untrained eye some areas look like the same ole, same old--lol

entry hall- area to hang the helmets.  I have been wanting to start and finish this project for awhile. 

A lot of the embellishments are from family and friends junk drawers--lol

For my B-day I treated myself to a couple of little somethings from Hobby Lobby.  Now I have a spot for mail and keys!

This is all that is left of the fabric that needs moved.  So close to done that I do a happy dance everything I pass by.

The wood shelf are attached to the wall.  Just need to keep sorting stuff and filling shelves.

Only about another half dozen boxes to go through.

Shelves on the south wall are filling up slowly

WOW almost looks organized-  way to go Cheryl!


Closet, still needs a bit of sorting

Shelf under the big table, ready to add glass scraps

Another storage shelf empty- how did that happen?


I actually have uncluttered floor in the sewing room.  No more letting overflow escape into adjoining rooms!